Monday, July 28, 2014

The Last Weekend: Sunday

July 27
 
My very last day off in L.A. I decided to end it with a bang, by going back to one of my favourite places of the summer (/my life). Disneyland.
 
 
I wanted to make sure I did and saw things I hadn't before, like Space Mountain (which was closed before) which was amazing.
 
 
And I made sure to see the Iron Man hall of armour from the movies, which I loved.
 
 
They also had a bunch of props from the Thor movies.
 
 
I also tried to peek around and find smaller corners I hadn't seen before.
 
 
I had a late lunch at the Blue Bayou. The picture can't nearly do the atmosphere justice; it's a swanky New Orleans restaurant where you eat in extreme darkness in a bayou-type area in the middle of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. 
 
 
And I made sure to check out the steamboat and the pirate hideout island.
 
 
And I checked out the parade.
 
 
Unfortunately both my camera and phone ran out of battery at that point, so I have no more pictures, but I once more saw the Fantasmic show and the fireworks, and rerode Pirates and the Small World rides. It's still an amazing place and there's still a ton I have to do there in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment