Friday, July 25, 2014

The Last Weekend: Friday

July 25
 
Today marks the start of the last weekend I have here in L.A. So I decided to do as much as I can, starting with a tour of Sony Pictures.
 
 
There were a lot of props to see.

 
Including some famous vehicles...


 
Then we went around to some ADR studios and scoring rooms, and to some sets, including: Ray Donovan, Queen Latifah's talk show, Wheel of Fortune, and Jeopardy.

 
After the tour, I climbed the Culver City Stairs.

 
Then went for lunch at Johnny Rocket's.

 
Then I checked out the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. I wasn't able to take many pictures there, but I did see thousands of amazing painting, sculptures, and other pieces.


 
...and checked out the Tar Pits in the daytime this time.

 
Then I went back to Hollywood and ended the day by going through Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment