Sunday, July 20, 2014

Jam-Packed Day

July 19
Today I did a heck of a lot, starting with the Warner VIP Tour.


Right away in the lobby, there were a lot of Harry Potter props.


After going around the studio for a while, we got to a museum of costumes and props from the Batman and Harry Potter franchises.


 Outside we spotted a famous car...


Before heading back inside and seeing the various Batmobiles of history.


To cap it off, we stopped off some sets, including Friends, Pretty Little Liars, Ellen, and the Big Bang Theory.


After the Warner Tour, I went back to Hollywood to check out the museum.


It was full of props and costumes, including Hannibal's dungeon...


...and the Reeves-era Superman costume.


Then I went downtown, and accidentally found the oldest house in LA.


Later I popped into a bookshop on a whim, The Last Bookstore, which had an incredible look and vibe.


The second floor is called the Labyrinth, and featured mazes of shelves, this tunnel of books, and other oddities. Plus several art galleries.


Then I headed to the LA Library.


It also featured some art galleries and a huge working model train set.


Later I tried to get in to see the Observatory telescope again, but was still unable to because of some extremely poor management there. On the way home I happened across this sign.


Which was interesting, because of what I'd seen earlier at the museum...




No comments:

Post a Comment