Monday, July 21, 2014

Santa Monica Walk

July 20
 
Today I decided to take the entire afternoon and walk from Hollywood to the Santa Monica Pier (about 25 kilometres, with some detours). The first notable location was Beverly Hills...
 
 
...where I explored Rodeo Drive.
 
 
And managed to see a Picasso in a gallery there.
 
 
After that I went to see Fox Plaza- notable for being Nakatomi Tower from Die Hard (and also Fox Studios).
 
 
For lunch I stopped by Fat Sal's Deli on a reccomendation - it was huge and delicious.
 
 
Eventually, I got to Santa Monica Pier again.
 
 
And explored a bit,
 
 
...while waiting to see the sunset.
 
 
Then I kept exploring the pier and the promenade at night. 
 
 
 
And finished off the night with dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp on the pier.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment