Sunday, January 20, 2013

Life Drawing

Life Drawing


I've always been hesitant to display my life drawing, as it's one of my weakest subjects. However I have seen some improvement over the last two years, since I started, so I collected a good representational sample of my current life drawing abilities to post here. There are well over 100 drawings after the break, ranging from 30 second gestures to 10 minute studies, ending with some ecorche muscle studies and other exercises. Note that all of these drawings, including the ecorche drawings, were done before my recent muscle studying. I hope to see an improvement in my future drawings because of it.

30 Seconds
























1 Minute





























2/3 Minutes

























4/5 Minutes























10 Minutes


Ecorche - 10/15 Minutes












1 Minute Hand Studies


5 Minute Poses in Perspective


Horses


No comments:

Post a Comment