Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Expression Change

Expression Change - Sound
 
 
Our last animation assignment from the first semester was an expression change assignment. A character was required to begin with one emotion, encounter something which changes their expression, and ultimately end with a third expression. I was pressed for time when I originally made it, so it was pretty short and minimal. Later when I found I still had time to work on it before submission, I added a good deal to both the beginning and end. As I hadn't originally planned them, I'm not sure this animation fits together as a whole as well as I'd like. If I'd done it again, I may have cut it off sooner, but I figured I'd upload it in full because I like the actual animation regardless.

This, along with the walk cycles assignment, both made it onto the respective highlight reels for our year. I think the lessons learned from the Weight/Lift/Toss assignments really helped me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment