Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Character Design

Character Design - Weight Lift Toss
 


 
This character was specifically designed for a following animation assignment, the weight lift toss. It had to be a human (or humanoid), and it had to struggle to lift, struggle to hold, and struggle to toss some sort of weighted object. In my case I chose to do a baker character and have him toss the familiar flour sack.
 
 
These are the possible poses for the later animation. In fact I stayed pretty close to this, with some minor alterations.


2 comments:

  1. Never trust a skinny baker. Shoulda made him fat.

    Also there is a shirt that says Never trust a skinny baker and I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, in my original sketches he /was/ fat. But I took it in a different direction.

    ReplyDelete