Sunday, December 16, 2012

Old Character Designs

The first few days of any vacation are alway when I take the time to do some neglected housework - including sorting out all my old projects. In doing so, I found some assignments that I never posted; mostly character design, because those weren't handed in digitally and I didn't have the files on my computer.
 
 
My first character rotation from first year, a dragon character.
 
 
My first character design pack from first year, a cowboy. I intended this one to be more of a flatter design, but I don't think it worked very well.
 
 
My first expression sheet from first year, an anthropomorphic cat. Aside from a few problems of staying on-model, I liked this one.
 
It's nice to see how I've improved even since last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment