Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Storyboarding

Storyboarding - TV Boards
 
 
Our last assignment in storyboard was to take our period characters from Character Design (my Japanese characters), script a three-sequence story with them, and board one of those sequences in the style of Canadian TV boards. TV boards are very different in their presentation, which the use of mechanicals, so I had to think a little differently about staging them. We were also limited to 20 panels, even though my sequence ended up becoming two, which was definitely a challenge for me because my tendancy is to over-board. Overall I think they turned out all right though. See the full boards, beat boards, and character lineup after the break.
 

 








 
Beat Boards:
 


 
Character Lineup:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment