Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Storyboard

Storyboard - Group Assignment
 
 
Our first big project in Storyboard this semester was a group assignment. Each group was given the same song, and each group member was assigned a specific verse for which they had to board a sequence. For this, we had to work together to come up with and agree on a story to follow the song, which included plot, character designs, and layouts, as well as ensure that each sequence flowed logically and accurately (in terms of character placement, etc) into the next. The process took a few weeks. See my boards and character designs after the break.
 


 
Here is my first pass at the character designs.
 
After each group member submitted their character designs, we voted on which to use. Then I went through and did a unification pass to make sure they were all in the same style. This was the lineup each member used.
 
 
My beat boards for my sequence.
 






 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment